BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUPS
Grainger's Business Resource Groups are an inclusive collection of employees who voluntarily work together to advance our position in the global marketplace by leveraging the unique perspectives of our people.
To serve and operate as an empowered, inclusive network of employees under corporate sponsorship that leverages and shares personal knowledge and experiences to enhance professional growth, promote multicultural understanding and positively affect Grainger's bottom line.
To contribute to Grainger's competitive advantage in the global marketplace by enhancing our organizational capability, through development of our human capital, diverse leadership development, targeted market intelligence and community outreach programs.
- The Administrative Business Partner Business Resource Group is committed to enhance the dynamic partnership of managers and administrative professionals to promote a successful and inclusive workplace. They will accomplish this through pillars of high level communication, continuous development and education and creating increased engagement throughout Grainger
- The African-American Business Resource Group focuses on developing retention strategies and targeted coaching and mentoring for members. The AABRG leverages the uniqueness of the African American experience to provide business intelligence and actionable solutions related to Grainger's human capital needs within the global marketplace. Through key internal and external partnerships, we will build a competitive advantage, positively impacting Grainger's bottom-line.
- The Asian Pacific Islander Business Resource Group has a mission to make Grainger the first choice employer for Asian Pacific Islanders by helping them unlock their full professional potential and building Asian/Pacific Islander cultural awareness throughout the organization
- The Equality Alliance Business Resource Group aligns with, and furthers Grainger's inclusion and diversity policies; one that demonstrates a commitment to equality, and reflects is employees, customers, suppliers, and the communities in which they live. It can help make Grainger an employer of choice for LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, providing a safe and inclusive environment for all employees - regardless of sexual orientation or gender identification.
- The Generational Business Resource Group will focus on leveraging the collective intelligence of multiple generations. Their mission is to be on the forefront of promoting intergenerational understanding to help provide the practical and relevant solutions that our employees want and need to be successful, engaged and productive, and ultimately will help us better serve our customers.
- The Latino Business Resource Group seeks to create value for Grainger by providing distinctive recruitment strategies, while providing educational awareness and enrichment to Latino communities. They provide members with professional development and networking opportunities, while promoting Grainger's presence in the Latino community.
- The Women's Business Resource Group promotes professional and personal development of women to take advantage of leadership opportunities. "Make Grainger the first choice for world-class women."
- The Veterans and Military Supporters Business Resource Group has a mission to leverage veterans and supporters to increase awareness of veteran potential, recruitment opportunities, support veteran transition and retention, and offer professional development to make Grainger the Employer of Choice for veterans and their supporters.