To be the leader in the distribution of maintenance, repair and operating supplies and related information to commercial, industrial, contractor and institutional customers.
To operate with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards.
To be committed to:
- Superior service and satisfaction for each of our customers
- Mutually fair, responsible and beneficial arrangements with each of our suppliers
- Fairness, dignity, respect and equal opportunity for all employees regardless of sex, age, race or national origin
- Professionalism in all aspects of our business operations
To operate for quality long-term growth while:
- Sustaining sound and conservative financial policies
- Achieving an attractive rate of return for our shareholders through continued improvements in economic earnings
To foster a working environment that promotes:
- High integrity
- High standards
- Initiative and creativity
- Respect and concern for others as individuals
- Continuous learning and business process improvement
To be a good corporate citizen in the communities in which we operate.